My name is Aleksej Dutkevic, I`m leading Channels Development Unit in Telia Global Services Lithuania. Currently looking for experienced D365/AX developers to join new DevOps team, which is taking over full responsibility for Retail area and going to develop & maintain applications used in Telia Store Sweden.
Your next challenge?
Telia is in the middle of a digitalization journey! Building strong relationships with our customers and partners is a key to our future growth. We continuously challenge ourselves to improve the customer journey in order to deliver a great experience to our customers.
At the Channels Unit, we work very closely and within multifunctional agile teams. The teams are highly autonomous where new ways of working and new ideas are very welcome. As a member of DevOps team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly grow, develop and challenge yourself professionally by working in a modern company with a lot of competent colleagues.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to work with Dynamics 365 F&O / RETAIL stack (and other related modules). You will have to:
- Perform analysis, development, documentation.
- Provide support for customizations to both existing and new features while upholding development standards and methodologies.
- Develop APIs / integrations for communication with different types of external data sources and applications (SAP and etc.).
Who are you?
You must be passionate about Microsoft Dynamics and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, multi-tasking capabilities. In addition, you must be eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with team members.
- Enjoy seeking improvements in everything you do and always think forward.
- High energy level to cope with frequent change and the stamina to work hard.
- Eager to learn new things and eager to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Team player where cooperation with colleagues comes naturally.
- Willing to travel between 20-40% of a time.
- An academic degree preferably in computer science or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development with similar tech stack:
- Dynamics 365 / AX
- D365F&O: Retails, Logistics, Sales, POS/CPOS modules
- X++ / Java / C# / .Net
- SAP, CRM integrations
- Cloud architecture (Azure)
- Detailed technical experience with Microsoft Dynamics in driving full cycle implementations across development, integration, data migration.
- Good understanding of the overall Microsoft product ecosystem.
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me on +37061418244, or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!