Modus Group Finance Analyst
Modus Group story began in 1993 in Lithuania. During 29 years, the company has grown to a successful international business currently operating in 12 European countries. We mainly focus on three areas of activity: renewable energy (Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee, MyBee) and automotive business. Today we unify 14 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, Fiat, Maserati and other world-renowned names of car industry. While growing business and looking for new opportunities, Modus Group follows its strategic guidelines: investing into the future, trusting green and working smart.
We are looking for Finance Analyst.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly and quarterly financial reporting to Management;
- Support month-end and year-end closing processes;
- Involvement in annual budgeting and operational forecasting process;
- Involvement in the annual audit process;
- Support in day-to-day accounting and financial analysis operations;
- Daily support to Financial Controller
- Ad-hoc duties.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have university education (degree in Finance, Economics or other numeric fields);
- Have 2-3 years of work experience in financial analysis or related function, knowledge of accounting fundamentals;
- Be a high performer, quick learner and flexible;
- Be a team player who favors collaborative approach when working with internal and external partners
- Demonstrate analytical skills and strong Excel skills.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits;
- Training and development programs – all designed to suit your needs and pace;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.
From 3300 EUR gross.