Telia ACE is a customer service solution designed for seamless customer meetings and smart conversations. It has all the features necessary for an effective customer meeting, from smart FAQ and chatbot to live video and phone calls. The platform is leading in CCaaS in the Nordics with many customers in different segments, such as banks, insurance, utilities, and healthcare. The vision for the future is to keep and expand our market-leading position in new markets and to continue to spearhead development and market introduction of modern technologies.
My name is Mantas Krakys and I am leading ACE Development Lithuania team, as part of Global ACE Product Unit and I am looking for experienced Back-end developer who will contribute to ACE platform development to evolve suite with new and enhanced functionality to maintain market-leading position in industry
IS IT YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
As back-end developer you will join International scrum team, responsible for Telia ACE Knowledge base management solutions (all-in-one widget studio, automatic package distribution, unified framework) to increase customer experience. You will take responsibility to drive solution in collaboration with stakeholders, team members, dare to apply new ideas, explore new trends to strive for the best user experience
As Back-End Developer you will:
- Be a central part of the ongoing development and ideation of our products
- Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems in the cloud (MS Azure)
- Take initiative for technical improvements on the platform
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders
- Support the development of junior engineers through mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Work on our tech stack:
- .NET 7
- MS Azure
WHO ARE YOU?
- Team Player
- Fluent English speaker and good communicator
- Result oriented
- Self-learner, curious
- Good knowledge working with Kubernetes, .NET
- You have knowledge of the best practices in designing, developing, and deploying services in a cloud environment
- You have solid experience in managing the full production lifecycle: Architectural design, implementation, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Have foundation level of knowledge in Front-end development
- Experience with Scrum
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and value-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership, where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving remarkable results. IT & telecommunications are not just our business, it is our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 2986 EUR/month (gross) to 4479 EUR/month (gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Additionally, each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
It is more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team – we are waiting for your CV! If you need more information about this role – do not hesitate to contact me (Mantas Krakys) on LinkedIn or via email: [email protected]teliacompany.com.
In the last steps, required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!