- Participate in building and extending large scale and performance orientated platform for online gaming industry;
- Design and write clean, testable, easily maintainable code;
- Knowledge sharing initiatives and demonstration of initiatives towards efficiency, quality, improvement, tech stack, etc.;
- Participate in project technical analysis, architectural decision-making phases;
- High priority will be set for code reviews and giving feedback for your colleagues;
- Follow and contribute to development best-practices.
- C#/.NET (recent versions preferably);
- SQL (any MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, etc);
- Good understanding of microservice-based architecture;
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Good verbal and written English Language skills.
Nice to have:
- Proven track record with participation in large scale/complex product development;
- RabbitMQ, Kafka or other message delivery solutions;
- Experienced in writing asynchronous and concurrent code;
- React (or other front-end libraries).
Mėnulio st. 7
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.