People Business Partner
kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As our new People Business Partner, you will:
- Provide coaching, advising and educating leaders on internal people process and management practices as well as resolving sensitive employee relations issues that may have a higher risk or impact to business.
- Align global people processes by educating and supporting leaders on daily basis.
- Facilitate solutions on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and employee skills assessment.
- Co-own with C&B, Organisation development and Talent acquisition teams the designing and implementation of people process based on business needs.
- Review and analyse business unit data & goals to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and the employee experience.
- Provide valuable input and expertise to business stream as well as the People Team in terms of legislation, policies and practices.
- Ensure alignment across People Leads by partnering with different people business units.
- Define, design and deliver business-critical people related project across business stream.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 4 years of experience as a HR Business Partner or Head of HR within an international environment which is fast paced and progress oriented.
- Fluency in English.
- Exceptional understanding of strategic organization objectives.
- Project management and execution skills and a track record of influencing through data-driven recommendations.
- Exceptional ability to influence and partner with business leaders, managers and people professionals across different functions and locations.
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to operate with autonomy and discretion and use sound judgment in all situations.
- Experience in European employment law.
- Possess intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural and multi-location environment.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to perform in an innovative environment.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €4000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Freelancer’s working schedule – just bring us the result on time.*
- Choose where to work from: our offices, your home, a little cabin in the woods, the beach - you get the point - just be reachable and do your job.*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
*Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 220 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.