3.300 - 4.500 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
Here’s an opportunity to use your passion for analytical tasks & result-oriented mindset, in one of Europe's fastest-growing companies. Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. Our team consists of 1000+ curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide.
We make brave decisions and stay vigilant to identify new business opportunities. As a Pricing Manager, you will generate actionable insights, make fact-based decisions on how to improve business efficiency & help the company skyrocket.
Why not just apply?
What You Will Do:
- Analyze customers data, competitive landscape and market trends to identify growth opportunities.
- Suggest, drive and analyze pricing and offering initiatives.
- Prepare business cases and model scenarios for more complex changes.
- Formulate business insights, provide actionable recommendations and support other teams in solution implementation.
What We Expect:
- Cutting-edge structured and analytical thinking.
- Strong business sense and ability to see “behind the numbers”.
- Result-oriented mindset, communication and collaboration skills.
- At least 2 years of work experience in pricing manager, pricing analyst, business analyst or similar position.
- Bonus points for SQL knowledge.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Freedom and responsibility to drive commercial decisions to accelerate Hostinger’s growth.
- Internal training courses, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world’s best conferences.
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges, a health insurance package.
- A hybrid work environment: work from home or our modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius.
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes together - no waiting line for your ideas and projects to become reality.
- A gross salary from 3300 to 4500 EUR/month (depending on your experience and qualifications).
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!
with subject "Pricing Manager"
Siųsti cv.lt turimą CV
Siųsti prisegtą CV
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu