My name is Aleksej Dutkevic, I`m leading Digital Channels Vilnius Unit for Telia Company Sweden.
Your next challenge?
Digital Channels are in the middle of transformation journey and it is technology driven, where highly performing Scrum teams with T-shaped professionals are seen as main change enablers and early adopters.
As a member of #DreamTeam in our new open-space office in Vilnius, you will develop high-end technical solutions to support e-commerce, external web channels, mobile apps and other, not yet invented digital services for Telia Sweden.
You will explore and develop solutions, based on end-customer needs together with Scrum team, delivering well-designed, testable and efficient code using best software development practices. Build simple and elegant web interfaces in line with Telia Company guidelines.
- Our stack: Java8/11, SpringBoot, K8S, Vue.js + Vuex, ES6+, Sass
- Development env.: Microservices, Git, Maven, IntelliJ, JUnit, Jenkins, Coverity, Grafana, Splunk,
Who are you?
We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change, be forward thinking, customer obsessed and truly understand that the solutions you are creating, ultimately will connect people in society to what matters most to them.
- Forward thinking
- Team player
- Business minded
- Digitally savvy
- Multiple and complex web projects
- Hands on experience with web application architecture
- Practical experience with mentioned technology stack above or similar
- Experience with CI&CD
- Passion for new technologies, trends, patterns and frameworks
- Have a good communications skills and fluent English
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 2900 to 4300 Eur (gross). Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me on +37061418244, or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia Company – Home to your next big opportunity!