Process Change Manager
We are looking for a Process Change Manager to our Commerce process development team.
I am Žaneta Naidič - Putrimienė and I am leading Commerce process development team that improve tools and conditions for Telia employees to deliver best experience for our customers. Coming with different backgrounds we are a great team seeking common goal. I am super proud of each team member as we improve our skills to fulfill individual dreams and bring expected business value.
Is this your next opportunity?
Right now, we offer you an opportunity to try-out your experience by optimizing, simplifying, and improving our customer facing processes as Process Owner. You would have a super exciting chance to enable simple and joyful customer journey.
Now we are looking for the innovative Owner of The Customer contracts & terms lifecycle management and governance.
We work in the heart of business unit together with product, commerce development as well as jointly with business operation support and IT system development teams. Your purpose will be to:
- Act as a process owner and evaluate business processes and provide standardized process frameworks to ensure business need
- Perform business analysis, identify root causes and recommend customer faced process change to fulfill customer experience agenda
- Act as proactive consultant and support for the management
- Manage Customer faced process automation and development projects
- Develop effective and workable solutions to solve problems and bring value for business
- Act as a change manager and implement changes to business operations
Is this you?
You have passion for creating a better automated and simplified reality. When you present you vision and how to make it happen – people trust you and desire to participate. Moreover, you dare to bring recommendations to management and enjoy when this performance creates positive results for customers, employees, and projects.
In case you have worked as Business Analyst, Business Process Manager or Process Owner, Quality Coordinator, Product owner, Customer Experience Manager or Change Project Manager we will talk the same language. Customer experience and knowledge of customer service toolbox would support you to succeed with your tasks.
Your personal competencies:
• Analytic visionary (see the whole)
• Business minded (thinking as customer)
• Collaborative simplifier (understanding, what is doable and valuable)
• Easy-going (easy to work with different level stakeholders)
• Efficiency focused (avoid waste)
• Good at communication & active listening
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common goal
• Hands-on and self-leadership attitude
• Ability to review and improve instructions in Lithuanian
• Fluent English (verbal and written)
• Business process improvement and management
• Business analysis, business need and requirement management
• Project management would be a benefit
• Change implementation to operation would be a benefit
• Product ownership experience would be a benefit
• Customer experience management would be a benefit
• Customer contract management experience would be a benefit
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
Working in this position you will receive a monthly base salary based on Your competence & experience 2500-4000 Eur/month (gross). Plus annual bonuses which are depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
• Health insurance and pension plan
• Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
• Additional vacation days
• Workcation in EU possibilities
• Flexibility that enables work-life balance
• Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
• Open, welcoming and fun working environment.
• 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
New ways of working. We really care about people, so in response to the current situations in the country we will invite selected candidates to virtual interviews. We are also ready to fulfill all the necessary conditions to ensure effective remote work, including a technical gear delivery, onboarding process, trainings and more.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at or
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline.
Welcome to Telia – let’s make better happen!