Also, you will be working closely with the Product and Engineering Teams to enable the design and implementation of highly available and scalable solutions.
- Analyse and have a deep understanding of Hostinger products as well as the wide variety of data they produce;
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Owners;
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization;
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights;
- Work towards automated solutions for returning requests;
- Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user journey;
- Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns;
- Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and workflows;
- Present your findings and recommendations to the wider team and company leads and encourage them to use data when making product decisions;
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects;
- Collaborate with product team members such as: product managers, engineering, design, as well as with core data team members and data engineers.
- 3+ years of professional work experience analyzing product or user behavior;
- Proficient in SQL (preferably using a big data syntax) and understanding of optimizing query performance;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, experience working with data visualization tools;
- Comfort handling massive datasets and connecting the dots between disparate sources;
- Strong mindset towards data quality, in all stages of the product and analyses;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills - able to quickly digest any issue or problem;
- Being a self-starter who's not afraid to challenge the status quo and always putting client’s experience first.
- Freedom and responsibility to set the direction for one of the leading products in the market;
- A working culture where people value highest standards, ownership and personal growth;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment (Apple MacBook), training courses, internal academies, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and highly experienced team of professional which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work and flexible hours;
- Gross salary from 3500 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
Salary offered: 3.200 €/month (gross)
Depends on your experience
with subject "Product Analyst"