Product Data Analyst
2.800 - 4.100 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
Hostinger is a global web hosting company that is on a mission to make the internet accessible to everyone through affordable, fast, and secure hosting services. With over 30 million users in 178 countries, Hostinger is proud to be one of the fastest-growing web hosting companies in the world. At Hostinger, we believe in creating an environment that fosters personal and professional growth, and we're committed to empowering our employees to reach their full potential.
We are seeking a skilled Product Data Analyst to join our dynamic and innovative team. In this role, you will work closely with our product and engineering teams to provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis. Your insights will be critical in helping us make informed decisions on product development, design, and user experience.
Sounds like a job for you? Apply now!
What You Will Do:
- Analyze and have a deep understanding of Hostinger products as well as the wide variety of data they produce.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Owners.
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization.
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights.
- Work towards automated solutions for returning requests.
- Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user journey.
- Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns.
- Present your findings and recommendations to the wider team and company leads and encourage them to use data when making product decisions.
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects.
- Collaborate with product team members such as: product managers, engineering, design, as well as with core data team members and data engineers.
What We Expect:
- At least 2 years of professional work experience analyzing product or user behavior.
- Proficiency in SQL (preferably using a big data syntax) and understanding of optimizing query performance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, experience working with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- Knowledge of programming (Python, R, etc.) would be nice to have.
- Comfort handling massive datasets and connecting the dots between disparate sources.
- Strong mindset towards data quality, in all stages of the product and analyses.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills - able to quickly digest any issue or problem.
- Being a self-starter who's not afraid to challenge the status quo and always putting the client's experience first.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Internal training courses, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world’s best conferences.
- Managers & Successors academies to boost your professional growth.
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges, health insurance.
- Hybrid work environment - work remotely or in our modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius.
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes together - no waiting line for your ideas and projects to become reality.
- Gross salary from 2800 to 4100 EUR/month (we are open to discussing a different salary according to your experience and qualifications).
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!
with subject "Product Data Analyst"
Siųsti cv.lt turimą CV
Siųsti prisegtą CV
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu