- Lead and build our Accept Payments (Merchant API) product;
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business team to validate opportunities and successfully improve product and launch new markets;
- Develop and own product roadmap, aligning stakeholders requirements, adapting to changes;
- Analyze, design, collect, break down, develop and launch product changes with the dedicated engineering team;
- Understand and evaluate product alternatives in the market and work with a multi-disciplined team to understand trade-offs and put a value on alternatives;
- Manage products through the entire product development life-cycle;
- Oversee the launch of the product, manage the product through entire life-cycle and create processes and instructions required for operational use of product.
- At least 3 years of relevant product experience, documenting requirements, building and launching consumer applications on Web/Mobile platforms;
- Structured and detail-oriented approach with an understanding of the overall context. Don’t shy away from the technical conversations;
- Get things done attitude, taking ownership, self-motivated, with the ability to “roll-up sleeves” and prioritize critical deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) and stakeholder management skills, working effectively across a variety of functions.
- Financial industry, Open Banking/ PSD2 experience;
- Degree in Science, Engineering, Finance or related discipline.
- Dynamic working environment where you are truly appreciated and recognised for your contributions;
- Opportunities to make a major contribution to a fast growing business;
- Private health insurance, sport activities package or 3rd pillar pension fund;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Dedicated training sessions;
- Poker nights, Friday breakfasts, Birthday – Off day approach and a completely open space to introduce new traditions.
3.300 €/month (gross)
Monthly salary (gross): from 3300 EUR. Specific salary is offered based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements.
with subject "Product Manager"