Product Manager - Growth
- Measure how the platform is serving new and returning users.
- Evaluate the performance of user onboarding and activation flows.
- Define a list of growth initiatives and how they impact the bottom line.
- Set up experiments, A/B tests to improve conversion rates.
- Share learnings proactively.
- Stay up to date with product analytics, customer sensing, competitive intelligence, and industry trends.
- Collaborate proactively with engineers, product designers, insights managers, and go-to-market teams.
- Ultimately improving activation-related metrics: Acquisition, Signups, % Activated Users, Time To Activation, Onboarding Rate, ARPU, Lifetime Value.
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management.
- A user-centered and business-savvy approach: natural empathy, end-to-end product thinking, understanding, and experience with working backwards and continuous product discovery.
- You have strong work ethics and desire to deliver high-quality SaaS.
- You are a persevering, honest and open individual willing to learn new things every day.
- Experience working with product growth and proven track record working within a data-informed culture.
- Strategic and critical thinking in a pair with mental flexibility and openness.
- Experience integrating customer insights, product data, competitive intelligence into the development of a product.
- Good knowledge of product design and development methodologies.
- A hands-on mentality, as well as excellent written and spoken communication skills in English complete your profile.
- Experience working in the Marketing domain and B2B SaaS.
- Experience with solutions such as JIRA, Confluence, Mixpanel, Logrocket, Miro, Intercom, Salesforce, Google Analytics.
- Ability to work in ±2 hours from the EET time zone.
- Ability to think like a scientist. Experience in creating hypotheses and validating them through experimentation.
- Flexibility to either work with us remotely or onsite in our offices in Lithuania. If you choose to work onsite, coffee, snacks, and new office space (in case you’ll work from Vilnius) and a sea-spirit (in case you choose to work from Klaipėda) will await you.
- An opportunity to have a direct impact on the international growth of the product.
- A role in an international, tightly-knit, and driven team, which you’ll connect with via team events, outings, and various activities.
- An opportunity to develop your career further by eventually taking on full specialization in product management for product-market fit expansion.
- A salary of 4,000 - 5,800 EUR gross/month.
with subject "Product Manager - Growth"