Product Manager - Integrations
- Manage 3rd party API integration development pipeline.
- Analyse and prepare APIs for development (need analytical and technical background).
- Prepare manuals for teams and clients, present new data sources for internal teams.
- Maintain the integration portfolio (track API updates, plan and execute improvements).
- Develop integration development strategy and delivery process.
- Implement integration development strategy.
- Monitor the integrations market and trends in digital marketing.
- Validate the need for new integrations among stakeholders, current and new customers.
- Advise on integration go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate proactively with engineers, product designers, insights managers, and go-to-market teams.
- You have 3+ years of experience in technical product/project management
- Previous experience working with 3rd party integration projects in the marketing technology field.
- You have a deep understanding of web service technologies, batch systems, and knowledge of systems development and project management life cycles
- Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
- A user-centered and business-savvy approach: natural empathy, end-to-end product thinking, understanding, and experience with working backwards and continuous product discovery.
- You have strong work ethics and desire to deliver high-quality SaaS.
- You are a persevering, honest and open individual willing to learn new things every day.
- Experience working with product growth and proven track record working within a data-informed culture.
- Strategic and critical thinking in a pair with mental flexibility and openness.
- Experience integrating customer insights, product data, competitive intelligence into the development of a product.
- A hands-on mentality, as well as excellent written and spoken communication skills in English complete your profile.
- Experience working in the Marketing domain and B2B SaaS.
- Ability to work in ±2 hours from the EET time zone.
- Experience with solutions such as JIRA, Confluence, Postman API platform, Logrocket, Mixpanel, Salesforce, Google Analytics.
- Ability to think like a scientist. Experience in creating hypotheses and validating them through experimentation.
- Flexibility to either work with us remotely or onsite in our offices in Lithuania. If you choose to work onsite, coffee, snacks, and new office space (in case you’ll work from Vilnius) and a sea-spirit (in case you choose to work from Klaipėda) will await you.
- An opportunity to drive integrations work forward, own its direction, and have a high impact on overall business.
- A role in an international, tightly-knit and driven team, which you’ll connect with via team events, outings and various activities.
- A salary of 4,000 - 5,800 EUR gross/month.
with subject "Product Manager - Integrations"