Get Ready To:
- Create or refine a product vision
- Develop a deep understanding of user needs, and problems
- Gather input from key internal stakeholders in marketing, operations, clinical, researchers, data analysts and UX
- Taking into account inputs from internal and external sources, develop and communicate a roadmap that meets the product vision and delivers on business objectives
- Identify and prioritize features to meet the product vision
- Work with the UX and development teams, create specifications, requirements and designs for those new features
- Serve as a product owner, working closely with the development and UX teams to deliver features and tasks as part of an agile sprint process
- Analyze the impact of changes, and incorporate learnings into the product roadmap
- Manage a diverse set of stakeholders, and have to make and communicate challenging prioritization decisions
We Expect You To:
- Have 3-5 years of product management experience (or equivalent)
- Be focused on delivery and getting things done!
- Have a background in online commerce, particularly mobile products
- Have led Agile teams in the role of product owner, and have a strong understanding of Agile processes
- Be data and research driven in your approach on making product and prioritization decisions
- Have tremendous communication skills and offer strong stakeholder management skills
- Be intellectually flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have led an innovation team, or have experience using lean processes would be a bonus
- Have a background in healthcare, and/or online health would also be a major plus!
Talking about perks:
- Join the growth. Outgrow your position in the fastest-growing company. Join initiatives and test your strength in various fields. Let’s build this rocket together.
- Pitch your ideas. Whether it’s a suggestion for the next workation or the best-selling product – we’re all ears. Share your plans, and we’ll make it happen.
- Test for the best. We’re the ultimate focus group of the new products we create and practice it before it is cool. What’s ours is yours.
- Self-development. Know any industry professionals you’d like to consult with? Would love to visit international conferences or take paid courses? Sky’s the limit!
- No boredom. If you think that you’ll have a typical 9-to-5 office job, then get ready to get your mind blown. Your position is never set in stone: work on different projects, be an A++ professional, discover your strengths along the way, and enjoy the craziness.
- Employee discounts. Why are we even explaining this? Beauty and wellness products? – Check. You want a taco party at our “San Diego” bar? – Check. VIP for the MVP.
- Start your own company. Yeah, that’s right. A startup within a startup! Got any ideas?
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Casual perks. Enjoy a hot tub on our terrace, a fridge full of food, and a taxi budget. Also, you’ll be greeted with a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, game zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
Work from anywhere. We have offices in the major Lithuanian cities – Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda – but in case you can’t think of what pants to wear today, waiting for your cat’s food to be delivered, or casually chilling in Tenerife – gotcha. Meet you at the Zoom party.ABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?