My name is Inga Vaškevičė and I am a Product Manager for Telia WEB products – Public Web and E-commerce. I’m looking for an experienced Product Owner to join the team. I‘m looking for a strategic thinker with a passion for creating excellent products that meet and exceed customer expectations.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for owning and driving the product roadmap for our web and e-commerce products. This includes defining and prioritizing features, enhancements, and bug fixes. To ensure product success, you will work closely with cross-functional teams, including development, UX, marketing, sales, and customer service. Additionally, you will act as the primary point of contact for all product-related issues and decisions.
To succeed in this role, you will need to conduct market research and gather customer feedback to identify product opportunities and improve existing products. You will also need to communicate product vision and strategy to stakeholders, including executives, team members, and internal users. Defining and analyzing key product metrics to measure product success and identify areas for improvement will also be important. You will manage the product backlog, prioritize user stories, and ensure the development team clearly defines and understands user stories. Finally, you will need to ensure the timely delivery of product releases and updates while balancing trade-offs between features, time, and resources.
- Build the Public Web and E-commerce vision in close cooperation with stakeholders
- Communicate and advocate the product vision to internal and external stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into technical stories and user stories
- Collaborate with other Product Owners to prioritize technical and feature development for each product release and ensure all inter-team dependencies are accounted for
- Analyze and report on the impact of feature launches to organizational goals and KPIs
Successful candidate should have:
- 3+ years of IT Business Development or Business Analysis experience
- Strong understanding of project management lifecycle, business processes, and technology components
- Experience in working with web development and e-commerce projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of online consumer and e-commerce trends
- Facilitation skills to communicate between business owners, technology owners, and supporting teams
- Proactive and result-oriented thinking
- Ability to operate effectively in a large, complex, matrix organizational structure
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Great opportunities to realize your ideas and gain the best practice our company
- Dynamic, challenging work environment
- Working experience in one of the leading companies in Lithuania
- A professional, goal-oriented team to work with
- Possibility to change Telia.lt
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 3546 Eur (gross) to 5318 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance;
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment;
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply!
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. In the last steps, required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – let’s make better happen!