Get Ready To:
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders during the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize the product feature backlog and the development of the product
- Define the product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work is focused on those that have the most value and align with the product strategy
- Manage the backlog, plan an iteration and elaboration of user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a Product Backlog by business value
- Lead product release planning and set expectations for new feature delivery
- Actively participate in removing obstacles to the successful execution of the team's goals
- Research and analyze the market, users, and roadmap for the product
- Keep an eye on our competitors and the industry
- Keep up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
We Expect You To:
- Have an Agile background and experience as a Product Owner across the product development lifecycle (from idea to product)
- Have experience developing digital products or digital marketing products
- Be able to develop product visions, strategies, and roadmaps
- Have at least minimal understanding of technical concepts and data flow between separate systems
- Have a pragmatic approach to agile methodologies and frameworks
- Have a keen eye for detail in terms of KPIs and metrics, but also the ability to see the big picture
- Be a natural facilitator, engaging people in conversations and workshops to ensure true collaboration
- Have proven experience prioritizing work based on its value and identifying diminishing returns on investment for projects
- Be in the balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Be customer focus and ABCD thinking
- Be proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to foster collaboration and alignment
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym, and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick - monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. All you need to do is choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need - no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative health tech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing health tech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us - we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!ABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?