QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER (SENIOR)
- Analyze and improve current QA tools and processes;
- Lead and support diverse teams through all stages of quality assurance:
- testing strategy;
- testing requirements gathering;
- results evaluation;
- proposes corrective actions analysis and implementation;
- Review, evaluate new project activities and design testing plan in compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards;
- Develop, support and execute QA department automation strategy;
- Develop automated tests to ensure manual testing coverage across existing products.
- 3+ years of QA experience in FW/HW/SW testing;
- Decent testing tools automation skills and experience:
- any of HW/FW automation tools: Python, Ruby, C/LabView;
- any of SW automation tools: Jira, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Postman.
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies, tools and processes;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- Strong organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM;
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE/GNSS/BT, UART, RS232/485, CAN/FMS/Tacho;
- Knowledge of electronics, soldering.
- Possibility to initiate short/long term improvements and see the results;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills;
- Great working environment, team buildings, summer parties, sport activities and events, snacks and fruits, etc.;
- Flexible working hours.
with subject "QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER (SENIOR)"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.