QA Engineer (Billing Automation)
- Implement and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure highest quality of both back-end and front-end applications
- Test software applications for reliability and stability
- Adhere to established software testing governance policies, best practices, and guidelines, and recommend improvements
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Help define test methodology, criteria and test cases required to validate critical functionality
- Document and prioritize your work
- Identify defects and write clear and reproducible bug reports following team standards for defects
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment
- Have at least 2-3 years of testing experience
- Have higher education in Computer Science or relevant field
- Have a positive attitude, orientation to quality, reliability, ability to organize, and flexibility
- Have exceptional attention to details
- Have an understanding of the different types of software testing such as functional, integration, unit, usability, and user acceptance testing
- Have experience with testing web-based applications
- Have experience with Git or other source management systems and log monitoring tools (eg. Kibana)
- Having basic knowledge of SQL is required
- Have experience with performing a manual testing, creation of test cases
- Are able to analyze and identify areas for quality improvements
- Are self-driven to improve test coverage and effectiveness
- Have understanding of Agile methodologies
- Are fluent in English – both spoken and written
- Have experience with automated tests development (eg. Cucumber)
- Have knowledge about Software performance testing
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2000 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch outside in Adform Yard!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
su nuoroda "QA Engineer (Billing Automation)"