Skelbimo galiojimo laikas baigėsi. Žiūrėti kitus skelbimus IT, telekomunikacijų srityje.
from 2.400 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. Our team consists of 1000+ curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide. We make data-driven decisions and know that Data is a powerful tool to identify business opportunities.
Our product development team is a bunch of result-oriented pros, who use their top-notch coding skills to make Hostinger’s product best in the market. With lots of code lines already covered with tests, we are looking for an experienced QA Manual Engineer to join our team. If you are a determined self-starter, who is there to track all the bugs down and learn a lot on the go, let’s talk!
What you will do:
- Perform functional and non-functional testing for Website and hPanel products;
- Create and maintain tests for new and existing features of our products;
- Design and execute manual test cases and test scenarios;
- Have the ability to practice your skills by choosing to write automation scripts;
- Identify system malfunctions and register issues;
- Collaborate with developers and ensure all bugs are completely fixed.
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience as a manual software QA engineer;
- Experience in Web testing, network knowledge, and basic programming skills (UI automation knowledge with Java is a plus, but not mandatory);
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- You are a real team player, who feels comfortable making important decisions and standing behind them;
- You are a true problem solver with a strong desire to learn;
- No critical bug can escape your eye. 🐜
What you will get:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Everything you need for your professional development, from latest working equipment to accesses to training courses, conferences, etc.;
- Flexible working hours;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Ability to work from Vilnius and Kaunas offices, as well as fully remote;
- Gross salary from 2400 Eur/month and above (depends on your experience).
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Take action. Apply now!
with subject "QA Engineer"
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu