My name is Aleksej Dutkevič, I`m leading Digital Channels Vilnius Unit for Telia Company, Sweden. Dream to innovate? Feel inspired by technology? Care to simplify? Have ownership of Case, Workflow and Delivery? Digital Channels is the best place for you to be! We are looking for an advanced Quality assurance engineer to join our new agile team located in Vilnius, which takes over full responsibility for assigned product areas with focused delivery towards Telia Sweden.
Your next challenge?
Digital Channels are in the middle of transformation journey. It is technology driven unit, where highly performing teams are seen as main enablers. We offer a dynamic work environment, training, growth potential, inspiring products landscape, ability to impact and improve, open-minded and agile environment.
- Create, execute and maintain functional and non-functional test scenarios according to test scripts and test plans for front end and/or back end software components
- Analyze automated regression test results
- Create and maintain test metrics and dashboards
- Focus on stable and well-performed Dev/Test environments
- Strive for efficiency and optimization, decreasing manual efforts
Extra focus areas:
- Develop, implement and maintain product Quality Assurance processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery
- Identify, recommend and set appropriate quality standards and parameters for products with E2E responsibility
- Work with team to design, develop, and implement automated testing solutions using modern tools and frameworks
- Passion for new testing technologies, trends, patterns and frameworks
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies, be ready to pitch new WoW and implement
Who are you?
As a QA Engineer you will play a central role in the quality assurance of our assigned Product Areas / Capabilities. The ideal candidate will be attentive to detail, flexible and comfortable working in a fast-moving environment. Also, be able to provide guidance and strategic direction to the Quality Assurance stream across our customer facing and internal web applications. We are seeking candidates who have built and operated Software Quality Assurance capabilities, are proactive, focused, and have a proven track record of outstanding results.
- Open-minded and forward thinking
- Team player and Business minded
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- +3 years experience in a complex projects (Web/Mobile)
- Strong understanding of the QA life-cycle as well as software life-cycle methodologies (Agile/Iterative)
- Easy to collaborate with cross-functional teams (external/internal)
- Have a good communications skills and fluent English
- Test automation skill seen as a strong advantage
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 2300 to 3340 Eur gross. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me on +37061418244, or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.