SAP SuccessFactors Technical Consultant
- Supporting SAP SuccessFactors implementation project with technical expertise: need analyses, feature development, configuration, integration, testing and etc.;
- Making sure the system design supports business needs;
- Guiding integration test planning activities, system change management activities, root cause analysis & process improvement initiatives for SAP SuccessFactors system;
- Executing upgrades and patches post go-live - including testing, validation, communication;
- Troubleshooting issues and maintaining SAP SuccessFactors system;
- Managing role-based security to ensure accurate functionality for users;
- Advising and providing general support to end users in HR;
- Preparing and maintaining relevant documentation;
- Coordinating with in-house HR, IT and external vendors to realize shared goals and assist with delivery of HR Technology roadmap initiatives.
- Prior experience configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors cloud-based modules in global technology conditions;
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors;
- Experience with SAP PI, ABAP;
- Good understanding of system application security and compliance best practices;
- Demonstrated proficiency in system conversions, implementations, integrations with in-house and 3rd party solutions;
- Ability to identify system solutions to address business needs using HR systems;
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyse complex data issues to determine root cause;
- Understanding of HR processes is an advantage;
- Professional written and verbal English language proficiency;
- Highly organised with excellent communications skills;
- Results oriented and able to drive issue resolution.
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment and professional development in the field of IoT;
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the development of HR Technology within the organization;
- Flexible work schedule and location;
- Snacks, teambuilding events, sports teams, qualified mental health support, additional vacation days and more.
4.170 - 5.000 €/month (gross)
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~4170 Eur - 5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
Aistė Marija Aidukaitė-Urbanovič
with subject "SAP SuccessFactors Technical Consultant"
Geležinio Vilko g. 18A, Vilnius
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.