As a Scrum Master in Adform, you are accountable for establishing Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. You will do this by helping everyone to understand Scrum theory and practice - both within the Scrum Team and the organization. You will be responsible for the Scrum Team’s effectiveness by enabling the Scrum Team to improve its practices within the Scrum framework.
We firmly believe that Scrum Masters are true leaders who serve the Scrum Team and the larger organization. Therefore, you advocate Adform values and development culture and ensure that best practices are followed while creating products and services.
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive and kept within the timebox
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment and facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams
- Have at least 2 years of experience working as a Scrum Master
- Have an agile mindset, are fast to adapt to changes and feel comfortable with them
- Are good at understanding technical issues at high level
- Are excellent in communication both inside and outside the team
- Are qualified in problem-solving
- Are open and informal
- Fluent in English
- In coding or testing
- In project management
- In people management
- Driving various initiatives in the company
- Working with communities of practice
- A chance to make an impact on Internet evolvement worldwide
- Being a part of a competition with world level companies outside of the Lithuanian market
- Working with highly loaded and highly available systems
- Friendly, fun and professional team
- A lot of servers, complex infrastructure and a fast-growing product
- Possibilities to learn (conferences, training, knowledge sharing sessions)
- Fun things: leisure zone, team buildings and others events
- Monthly salary range for this position from 3200 EUR gross depending on candidate's qualification. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
Not enough? Join us and find out more!
with subject "Scrum Master"