Senior Area Architect Sourcing & Supply Chain (IT)
Do you share our passion for Sourcing and Supply Chain Management and would like to work close to the business and create value for Telia by designing high quality IT solutions? Then the role as Senior IT Architect for Sourcing & Supply Chain Management can be the perfect role for you!
Is this your next opportunity?
My name is Virginija Patackiene, and I am heading Sourcing and Supply Chain Management team within Enterprise Services in Telia. Our team is responsible for IT Services and Solutions supporting Sourcing and SCM processes across Telia footprint. We are now looking for a Senior IT Architect to join our team.
As a Senior IT Architect, you will be responsible for producing high quality, secure and resilient architectures for IT solutions enabling reliable and effective business processes.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Evaluation of existing systems in S&SCM area
- Lead the dialogue with the business & key stakeholders on future roadmap
- Defining and guiding on Target Architecture, Principles and Governance for S&SCM systems landscape
- Communicate and present your vision to stakeholders on different levels
- Ensuring the safety and security principles are reflected in solution architecture
- Monitoring the market to gain knowledge and understanding of emerging solutions and technologies
Is this you?
You are proactive and self-driven person with high delivery capability and strong architectural skills on various levels. You will be working closely with the business and technology teams as well as other architects to secure different deliverables.
Your personal competencies:
- You are self-motivated and leading, have strong sense of ownership
- You enjoy co-operating with others and feel comfortable communicating on different levels
- You challenge existing ways of thinking, see the bigger picture and are ready to drive change
- Strong IT architecture experience with focus on large-scale solutions and integrations
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain business processes & business objectives
- Experience working with SAP
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to “Reinvent better connected living” and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 5300 - 8000 EUR gross depending on your experience. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefit package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plans
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance.
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Interested? If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 7th of December.
In the last steps, required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!