Senior Data Analyst
- Execute deep-dive analysis to understand patterns and share your findings with management;
- Build and support data structures that can be leveraged by business units across Hostinger (including database structures, table building, reporting, etc.);
- Collect and interpret raw data from various internal systems (data from various business units: payments, new customers acquisition, operational performance, etc.);
- Create dashboards, graphs and visualisations;
- Continuously review, optimize and refactor existing data models to expand our database with clean data.
- Experience generating business insights based on the data;
- Previous experience in data analysis (we use Python/R);
- Hands on experience working with SQL;
- Experience building reports and dashboards with data visualisation tools (we use Tableau);
- Experience working with Git, command line, and especially dbt (data build tool) knowledge are considered as an advantage.
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- Everything you need for your professional development from latest working equipment to accesses to training courses, conferences, etc.;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Gross salary from 2800 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
with subject "Senior Data Analyst"