Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our client – GO-ERP - is a strong and experienced Gold Microsoft Dynamics partner. Their teams deliver reliable, high-quality services and customized solutions based on the innovative Microsoft platform Dynamics 365. Currently company is growing and looking for Consultants to help take care of new, international projects.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (108)
Area of competence:IT, telecommunication
As a business consultant, you will ensure the quality of our services and help our clients successfully use our products. Also, as a specialist in your area, you will support your colleagues’ growth by sharing your knowledge and help our clients by offering new solutions as well as various improvement to their business.
- Perform an analysis of business processes by evaluating their optimization possibilities.
- Design and test system solutions.
- Design changes to the Product System, prepare their descriptions, pass to developers and test it.
- Train the client’s employees how to use the business management system (training, consultations, preparation of user manuals).
- Advise clients on the use of ERP systems.
- Deepen/update your product knowledge.
- Share your experience and knowledge by coaching and advising colleagues.
- Experience in a similar position while consulting users internally or externally on ERP systems.
- Good understanding of accounting processes. (You can criticize and advise the people who live that process every day)
- Good familiarity with MS Dynamics Axapta or Navision systems.
- Ability to analyze and systematize information. (Issues are rarely self-evident)
- Ability to plan and execute tasks while using time effectively. (More than one task at once)
- Willingness to excel in IT and business process management. (You want others to be effective at what they do)
- Able to handle professional conversations in Lithuanian and English
You will be successful in this position if you possess
- Sensitivity to new information.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Understanding the principles of teamwork.
- Analytical thinking.
- Responsibility for your decisions and actions.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Caring about self-education and improvement.
- Internal motivation to go forward and perform well (You do not depend on the organization to plan your future).
- Knowledge of Russian and Polish languages.
- Experience in ERP implementation projects.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel. (content pages, headers, basic formulas, etc.)
- Competitive salary in the IT job market.
- An environment that promotes continuous improvement and a competent management team.
- A friendly and ambitious team of professionals – we are learning and developing together!
- A dynamic and informal organizational culture.
- An opportunity to participate in exciting, international projects and contribute to the success stories of famous companies.
- Traditional holidays, the opportunity to participate in various leisure activities with the team.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Other motivational supplements.
- An opportunity to take an active part in building a young multinational company while working towards individual and common goals.
|Salary offered:||from 2.473 €/month to 3.305 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Laura Vaitiekūnaitė|
|Address:|| Mėnulio st. 7|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: