Senior Embedded Linux Developer • Networks
Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing developer and manufacturer of industrial, made-in-Lithuania network connectivity equipment used in a wide range of international markets, including Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy. Being a part of Teltonika group, which has 28 active offices worldwide, we strive to maintain and grow our presence as a global market leader in IoT solutions and improve people’s lives as a result. We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has freedom of choice and wide range of opportunities We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has freedom of choice and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge. Our people are our strength. Without our talented and driven team, we wouldn’t be able to adapt, innovate and succeed the way we do.
Currently, we are inviting an ambitious Senior Embedded Linux Developer to join our growing R&D team in Lithuania to help us grow our global presence in IoT sector by quickly and effectively responding to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
We are an open-minded, curious, and innovation-driven company and are ready to offer the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute to the development and success of Teltonika Networks. If you are curious, creative, analytical and are willing to work in a rapidly changing environment then we are on the same way!
Why you should join us:
- Fast growth – you will be joining one of the fastest-growing companies in Lithuania and taking part in launching new industrial network connectivity devices sold in over 145 countries
- Interesting projects – you will be working towards enabling reliable and secure network connectivity needed for IoT and M2M communication to establish successful networking infrastructures
- Professional development – you will have the chance to improve your know-how and seek both vertical and horizontal career opportunities
- Freedom – you will have the freedom to express yourself and implement crazy ideas rather than be shut down and told what to do
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences, business trips, and more. At Teltonika Networks, we promote an environment where curiosity is key, and creativity is celebrated
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Design, implement, maintain software of IoT devices
- Solve combined tasks
- Analyse and implement new technologies
- Work with hardware
- Participate in teamwork
- Provide technical support for colleagues
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
- Have 5+ years of experience in C/C++ programming skills
- Have 5+ years of experience in software for embedded device development (advantage if embedded device(s) is based on Linux)
- Have shell scripting skills
- Have knowledge if Linux OS (buildroot/yocto)
- Are experienced in debugging of complex hardware/software issues
- Are experienced with working on a variety of embedded processors (SOC’s/microcontrollers)
- Have knowledge of Operating Systems fundamentals
- Have knowledge of computer networks
- Have knowledge of Cybersecurity
IDEALLY, YOU’LL ALSO HAVE:
- Basic electronics knowledge and use of lab equipment (such as oscilloscope / logic analyzer and etc.)
- Experience of working with UART, SPI, I2C, USB
- Experience of working with WiFi, Bluetooth
- Experience of working with Linux device drivers and Boot loader
- Experience of working with OpenWRT OS
- Good written and verbal English skills
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 30 Eur/h up to 40 Eur/h (~5000 - 6640 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
- Care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering flexible work schedules, hybrid work opportunity, and the ability to work remotely; health insurance and access to free of charge services of a psychologist; company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- Celebration of achievements and having fun together during team building events, summer festivals and other important occasions for us
- Opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program
- We delight with birthday and Christmas gifts, rewards on work anniversaries
- We enjoy sweets, fruits and fresh lunch snacks together at the dinner or lunch table
if you have questions do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Viktorija Krivoščenkaitė, email [email protected]
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2400 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management solutions), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices, mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.