Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (108)
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to disrupt financing processes? We are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will join Asset Finance Tribe, based across various locations in the world. Unit is aiming to digitalize current financing processes for customers in the Nordics. The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
The squad is called Sales Execution and defines & develops the product offering and the underlying sales execution processes. The responsibility covers Nordic partner engagement model, channel strategy and definition of overall process choreography.
• You will work with spring boot based micro services.
• You will build RESTful services based on PaaS OpenShift platform.
• You will be part of Java cloud development chapter and will be able to contribute to best development practices.
• You will work closely with team’s architects, software engineers and business analysts in cross functional agile team.
• Your work will have direct impact and will bring significant benefits for Asset Finance business in Nordic countries.
• 5+ years of experience in software development (Java) covering all phases from design and build to deploy and run
• Java 8+ experience
• Spring boot knowledge
• REST, RESTful and micro services, and API design
• Databases and SQL knowledge
• JPA knowledge
• CI/CD pipelines
• Agile and test-driven development
• A strong inclination to grasp the in-depth functional landscape while providing the End-to-End technical solution
• Curious and outcome-driven mind-set, and a desire to develop solutions having end-user perspective in focus
• Ready to challenge the status quo, to take initiative and responsibility and to be a leading player in a self-organising and agile set-up
• Able to share ideas and best practices
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken – and are ready to communicate on a daily basis with team-members across locations
• OpenShift cloud infrastructure
• SQL Server
• RabbitMQ messaging
• Basic understanding of different banking domains and the correlation between each other
• Front-end development principles with React
• Past work experience in Asset Financing or Lending domain with a clear concept of Product Catalogue implementation
|Salary offered:||from 3.440 €/month to 5.160 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Aniceta Šatilo|
|Phone:||+370 690 02351|
|Address:||Mėnulio st. 7|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu:
|Ieškantiems darbo||Darbdaviams||Apie cv.lt|
|Visi darbo skelbimai||Įdėti darbo skelbimą||Apie mus|
|Sukurti savo CV||Kodėl cv.lt||Privatumo politika|
|Prenumeruoti skelbimus||Konsultacijos darbdaviams|
|Skelbimų kategorijos||Naudojimosi sąlygos|