Senior Systems Engineer (Networking)
Join our team as a Senior Systems Engineer (Networking)!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Perform hands-on engineering work
- Solve problems, actively engage in incidents resolution
- Propose implementation of improvements
- Deliver work in a timely manner
- Adhere to Regulatory policies and procedures
What We Expect:
- Strong network knowledge (understanding of all that routing and switching)
- Ability to analyze the existing infrastructure
- Proficiency with code, and the ability to do scripting or coding (Bash, python, or any other popular language)
- Experience in supporting network and infrastructure
- Knowledge of network fundamentals
- Strong teamworking skills
- Strong networking skills
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3100 - 4600 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 1st of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!