We are looking for ServiceNow Developer, who would join our ServiceNow development team in Vilnius. I am Anu Kukkonen and I am heading the Workflow unit in Telia IT. We at Telia are a global company, thus we are now building a global Telia IT. As part of new ways to work we are enabling a close cooperation of Business Units and Telia IT.
Your next challenge?
This is a great opportunity to be part of an agile DevOps team in Vilnius, working together with team colleagues in Sweden. As a ServiceNow developer you will be part of a DevOps team working closely with various stakeholders representing business organization at Telia. You will work with exciting cutting-edge technology. Telia is in the middle of a huge transformation journey, and ServiceNow is a vital part of the future vision of a new generation telco.
Who are you?
- Communicative and able to describe complexity in a simplified way.
- Positive and open-minded
- Proactive and self-driven
- Team-player always ready to share knowledge and add value to reach common goals.
- Understanding and sharing Telia values Dare, Care, Simplify.
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 2200 Eur gross. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, react out to Team/Tech lead Juozas Giedra (+370 678 24421 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.