Software Engineer (.JAVA) | Integrations - LT
As Software Engineer, you will be a vital part of the software development efforts, working in a Scrum team with world-class engineers, product managers, and leaders located in multiple locations around the world.
- Have agile mindset, easy adapt to changes, comfortable work in a dynamic environment
- Designing, building, testing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining products and services
- Focusing on top-notch value delivery for customer
- Collaborating with team
- Working closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Working closely with and incorporating feedback from product management, client support team, and IT Engineers
- Applying best practice defined by different functional areas (Architecture, Quality, Security, Product Management, Project Management)
We expect you
- Have 3+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services
- Have an understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security
- Have extensive knowledge of Java, DevOps, SQL, Maven
- Have experience in continuous integration tools, GIT, unit and integration testing, monitoring and logging
- Have experience with project design, programming and release to customers
- Have experience with Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and programming for automated testing
- Have proficient experience in Linux environment
- Have upper-intermediate level of English
It would be an advantage if you have
- Experience in building solutions according microservices architecture principles
- Knowledge of VM provisioning (Puppet, other)
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, other)
- Experience in Kafka, RabbitMQ or other messaging platforms
- Experience in development and maintenance of RESTful services
- Experience in NoSQL (Aerospike)
- Experience in Bash
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 2800 EUR gross
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
with subject "Software Engineer (.JAVA) | Integrations - LT"