Software Engineer (.NET) | Integrations - LT
As Software Engineer, you will be a vital part of the software development efforts, working in a Scrum team with world-class engineers, product managers, and leaders located in multiple locations around the world. You will be working with a great bunch of cool technologies and tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Drone, Mongo, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc. Don’t worry if you are not familiar with these tools and technologies, your team, L&D team, and Team Manager is here to support you.
- Design, build, test, deploy, monitor, and maintain products and services
- Focus on top-notch value delivery for customer
- Collaborate with team and have an ownership attitude
- Work closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management, client support team, IT Engineers, enterprise architects and security analysts
- Apply best practice defined by different functional areas (Architecture, Quality, Security, Product Management, Project Management)
- Have 2+ years of experience in building applications and services with C#
- Have an understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security
- Have experience in continuous integration tools, GIT, unit and integration testing, monitoring and logging
- Have experience working with SQL
- Have experience with project design, programming and release to customers
- Have experience with Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and programming for automated testing
- Have good written and verbal English
- Have agile mindset, easily adapt to changes, comfortable to work in a dynamic environment
- Have a basic understanding or experience working with API and Back-End service development using C#
- Are curious and inventive, always striving for technical excellence and using technology as a tool
- Are taking ownership of your work, proud of the quality you deliver
- Experience in building solutions according microservices architecture principles
- Knowledge of VM provisioning (Puppet, other)
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, other)
- Experience in Kafka, RabbitMQ or other messaging platforms
- Experience in Java,
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Experience working with GraphQL
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis
- You will work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from: 2800 EUR gross
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
with subject "Software Engineer (.NET) | Integrations - LT"