Software Engineer (Vilnius, LT)
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Salary Gross: 2500 - 4600 Eur/ month
Oracle and Java/REST API Software Engineer
Position for Oracle and Java/REST Software Engineer to join the R&D team in Tia Technology, a Sapiens company
Are you passionate about software development? Do you love coding and care how software is built? Are you looking for an environment where you can work with dedicated professionals? Are you willing to be a part of a great team that develops a successful solution for the global insurance market? If so, then we are looking for you to join our R&D team in Tia Technology.
About the job
You will join one of our squads in Tia R&D Enterprise tribe and will be part of software development team. Here you will work on enhancing and maintaining core software solution for insurance business management. We are focusing on building new REST services, enhancing and maintaining backend, that is based on Oracle DB with PL/SQL, and maintaining frontend that is based on Oracle ADF, a Java UI framework.
In our daily work we use Scrum framework for developing and sustaining our products.
We work both remotely and, in the office – it is up to you and your team to decide what works better.
- Enhance and maintain Tia backend and/or frontend
- Develop new and enhance existing REST services
- Carry out code reviews of your teammates
- Participate in Scrum events
- Contribute to documentation
- Contribute to best practices and engineering excellence within development and continuous integration.
Tools and technologies, which you will be working with
- Oracle DB (PL/SQL, SQL)
- REST services (Java Spring Boot)
- Source code version control (SVN, Git)
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Pulling, updating, and running Docker containers
- REST Assured
Your current skills and education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Five years working experience as a professional software engineer
- Professional experience with Oracle DB (PL/SQL), might be MySQL or similar experience in relational databases
- Professional experience with Java for enterprise applications
- Professional working experience with Spring Boot REST APIs
- Good English knowledge, spoken and written
Nice to have
- Experience working with Tia Suite or other insurance application
- Experience in DevOps and building modern development pipelines
- ADF (WebLogic)
- A friendly and professional international team
- Custom health insurance
- Life/pension insurance of your choise
- Bonus budget
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV as soon as possible, using the apply button.
Please note, that when submitting your CV and information you accept and consent to the rules on collection of Personal Data. Personal information about you may be held and processed for recruitment only and will be deleted after finalization of the recruitment process.
About Tia Technology
Tia Technology is an international company based in Denmark, who since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. We are Courageous, Competent, Curious and Collaborative and the work environment is informal and non-hierarchical. Since November 2020 we are a Sapiens company.
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.