Software manager in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Lead a new Scrum team (approx. 10 people) and focus on driving feature development and sustaining engineering for our enterprise chromatography data system (CDS) software Chromeleon.
- Work with the global team of development managers, project managers, software product management and product owners as well as developers, customers, sales, and service to drive development and quality for varied areas of our CDS.
- Manage, coach, and develop a scrum team within our Agile software development process: help the team to understand use cases and requirements, break features down into user stories and provide reliable estimates to support solid planning and sprint execution.
- Drive project management and planning on a team level.
- Serve as the connection point between the local team and the global organization (Germany, UK, US) providing day-to-day support to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement within the team, support and contribute to the cross-functional improvement.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Software/Informatics or related discipline, or equivalent years of relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in developing a client-server data system.
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex matrixed environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to travel occasionally as business needs dictate.
- Effective in collaborating with teams across the organization and globally.
- Ability to drive results through competing priorities and complexities.
- Good project management skills.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of software technologies, including cloud and networking.
- Workplace: Leškova 11, Bratislava.
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization with challenging and fulfilling work.
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation.
- The opportunity to work with a truly global organization.
- Outstanding career and development prospects.
- Company stocks program.
- Gross monthly salary from 3300 Eur to 4500 monthly
- Annual bonus.
with subject "Software manager in Bratislava, Slovakia"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.