Would you like to help spearhead Telia Companies API journey? Then this is the position for you! Telia Companies IT Department, API and Interoperability is currently looking for a new Solution architect. The area of responsibility will be solution architecture for the Platform and enablers team.
Our mission is to support the API producers and API consumers with the platforms and enabler required to support the full journey of an API from idea to decommissioning. This includes API-Gateways, API-catalogs, Messaging platforms, Microservice delivery platforms, automation, and orchestration.
Is this you?
The main Solution Architect responsibilities is to point out the technical targets that we are to develop, align the targets with other IT Domains and work with the teams on their Solution designs. You will have an opportunity to work in a rapid and iterative development environment.
- Thrive on innovation and thinking outside the box
- Engaged and ambitious
- Creative and proactive
To be successful in this role, you need the following personal competencies:
- Ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment
- Good eye for identifying work processes and assist identifying patterns and enablers to facilitate
- Ability to work independently with geographically distributed teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to management, influence and persuade others
We expect you to have a strong professional background with relevance for this position:
- Experience with API design and development (REST, JSON)
- Deep knowledge of Microservices framework (Spring Boot)
- Hands on experience in Microservices development and containerized workloads running on Kubernetes
- Have awareness Cloud-native architecture design
- Experience with commercial API management platforms (such as Apigee)
- Understanding of authentication and authorization schemes for API level security (Oauth, OpenID connect or JWT)
- Experience on working in multi-cloud environment (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and on-premise hybrids like Anthos)
- Experience leveraging event-driven design and messaging (i.e. JMS, Kafka, cloud native versions like AWS STS/SQS/Kinesis)
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 4 298 Eur (gross) to 6 447 Eur (gross) monthly (this is a reference range; exact salary will depend on your competences). Plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining our team – we are waiting for your CV! If you need more information about this role – do not hesitate to contact me via DM on LinkedIn (John Thorburn), via e-mail ([email protected]) or phone +46707670900
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!