Sr. Operations Business Analyst
- Liaise between the users and IT team. Work closely with users to understand their business cases and pass the requirements to IT team for technical solution implementation.
- Gather and document business requirements, specifications, use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria, workflow, test scenarios, test cases, training material, and other documents as needed
- Prepare and coordinate Integrated Test Cycles, User Acceptance Testing, Test scenarios
- Coordinate project deliverables and timelines with Project Management Team
- Follow IT Change Management Process: prepare Change Requests, collect approvals.
- Support Manufacturing in their daily activities: Manufacturing Specifications, Work Order, Inventory management.
- Help finance and manufacturing teams during month, quarter, and year end close cycles.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Manufacturing processes.
- Proven experience with ERP systems (SAP, E1 or similar).
- Knowledge of cloud-based services, security, automation (RPA), data warehouse and business intelligence solutions, T-SQL or PL SQL are preferred.
- Project management skills.
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Good verbal and written English language skills
- Very good social skills, ability to communicate openly and facilitate discussions between diverse teams.
- Strong client-oriented mindset.
- Experience with MS Office Tools
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary from 2500 - 3500 (Brutto) and additional benefits package.
with subject "Sr. Operations Business Analyst"