SRE (DevOps) (Vilnius, LT)
Location: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Salary range (bruto): 4000 - 5500 Eur/ month
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
The Sapiens Platform for Property & Casualty (P&C) offers a comprehensive suite for policy, billing and claims for all P&C insurance lines, and a comprehensive reinsurance solution enabling insurers to manage the entire range of reinsurance contracts and activities for all lines of business. A complete and affordable business intelligence solution, with over 100 pre-configured reports, dashboards, scorecards, ad-hoc reporting and hundreds of analytics, customer and agent portals, is included in the platform, as well as Sapiens cloud-based DigitalSuite for P&C, which offers an end-to-end, holistic and seamless digital experience for agents, customers, brokers, customer groups and third-party service providers.
For more information about Sapiens Property & Casualty (P&C): https://www.sapiens.com/solutions-categories/property-casualty/
If you want to experience what it is like working in a multi-cloud, multi-framework environment continuously undergoing changes and exponential growth join us!
SRE Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, creation, and provisioning of infrastructure.
- Manage application installation & deployment among different environment including customer’s production environments
- Identify and troubleshoot environments issues at multiple layers of deployment, hardware, operating environment, network, and application, according agreed SLA
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of SaaS applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure as a service layer (hosted and cloud-based platforms) that supports the different platform services.
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Datadog, New Relic and other similar tools.
- Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity, and establish the appropriate scalability plans
- Conduct on-call duties
- 3 + years of experience as a DevOps\SRE Engineer
- Experience working with AWS/Azure
- Experience working with large-scale web applications
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices
- Experience with programming and scripting languages
- Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- A passion for technology, learning, and finding the best solution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.