System Administrator Team Lead (Web Hosting)
- A Linux lover and an awesome Team Leader in one? If it’s you, read on!
- Hostinger has a rich infrastructure - we provide services to thousands of clients worldwide. Our brilliant mastermind engineers keep client websites and service performance under control. They dive deep, learn lots of technical stuff each day, and operate on a large scale. We are looking for a Linux fan and an awesome Team Leader in one to lead one of the core technical teams - Web Hosting Monitoring. If Linux is your second language and love working with people, read on, and let’s begin this journey together.
- What you will do:
- Keep Hostinger’s Web Hosting Monitoring team in an always-ready state;
- Provide long-term engineering solutions for Hostinger’s Web Hosting services;
- Coach, onboard new team members and provide day-to-day team leadership and supervision;
- Analyze system performance and solve technical issues, including network, system, and hardware optimization;
- Plan and deliver team KPIs and find ways to increase team efficiency and performance;
- Coordinate deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of systems and services;
- Monitor Hostinger service performance using Grafana, Kibana, Graylog, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, and other tools;
- Fight unusual DDoS types;
- Identify service problems from the client’s side and advice colleagues on difficult cases;
- Optimize and implement automation on multiple projects with Ansible.
- You have been supporting enterprise-level Linux environments, resolving technical system problems including network, system, and hardware optimization for 3+ years;
- You have been technically leading and mentoring an engineering team for 1+ years;
- You understand the traditional infrastructure and cloud-based systems;
- Your English skills are C1 - C2;
- You are a constant learner, who loves Linux, is truly passionate about IT, engineering, and people.
- A workplace culture that actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results;
- Seriously experienced and friendly colleagues who are self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving;
- Possibility to grow by overcoming challenges and challenging others - we promote action-oriented behavior and have the freedom to make mistakes, then learn from them;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team-building activities, and workshops;
- A modern office for working and relaxing, remote work opportunity, and other motivational perks;
- A culture that promotes freedom - we don’t wait or want to be told what to do. We love freedom and focus.
- Read more about our company culture here.
- You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights.
- Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!
3.000 €/month (gross)
Starting from and depends on your experience.
with subject "System Administrator Team Lead (Web Hosting)"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.