Systems Engineer, SRE, Email Hosting Team
- Designing, and develop large-scale systems using a broad range of skills and tools, as well as conduct design and code reviews;
- Deploy, and run our infrastructure using IaC, and automation tools;
- Operate systems, and services by measuring and monitoring availability, performance, latency, capacity, reliability, and overall system health;
- Constantly evolve, and refine systems, services, by pushing for changes that remove performance bottlenecks, and improve reliability;
- Constantly evolve, and refine monitoring, and alerting to alert on symptoms and not on outages;
- Provide guidance to other team members on best practices of developing, deploying, and maintaining highly reliable systems, and services;
- Take part in incident response and blameless postmortems.
- You are a constant learner, self-improving, self-motivated, self-aware, not afraid to take upon challenges, question the status quo, and go an extra mile;
- Team player’s mindset (especially Ownership);
- Solid background in Linux/Unix administration (3+ years);
- Extensive experience with IaC & automation tools (Chef, Ansible, Salt, Terraform etc.);
- Proficient knowledge of at least one of higher level languages - GoLang, Python, PHP, Ruby, Bash, or other languages;
- Experience designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale, hybrid systems (GCP, AWS, ESXi, KVM, bare metal, etc.)
- Good knowledge of how networks work (TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, Bridging, Routing, Firewalls, Proxies, BGP and all those smart words);
- Prior experience on building Email related services is a plus;
- An interesting journey, big challenges, and technology stack so wide it will be hard to remember them all.
- Ability to work on large scale systems, used by millions of customers worldwide.
- Clear working principles (https://www.hostinger.com/principles) to keep the highest standards;
- Unlimited means for your continuous professional development;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Flexible working hours, remote work and optional attendance to our fully equipped modern office;
- Gross salary from 3000 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
with subject "Systems Engineer, SRE, Email Hosting Team"