Do you share our passion for services that “just work”?
Ready to make better happen?
I am Anton Magnusson, and I am heading one of our Trouble Ticketing units. As a member of my team, you will be one of the gate keepers of the functional and non-functional requirements delivery on our on-premises ServiceNow instances that will support our Service Assurance and Service & Support processes locally and globally at Telia.
This role includes, but is not limited to:
Take lead in creating requirement scope by for example:
- Listing capabilities/features
- Create use-case diagrams and E2E process diagrams (BPMN)
- Associate applicable KPIs and NFRs
Support in the solution and software architecture by for example:
- Create process flow use-cases (BPMN)
- Listing current functional gaps
- Define and sign-off on Features and Stories with acceptance criteria
- Reporting and data retention requirements
Support in delivering the solution by for example:
- Create user acceptance test cases and training material
- Creating new tasks for improving the solution further
- Signing off handover documentation
Support in the sustainability of the solution by:
- Taking the system resource manager role
- Updating Disaster Recovery routines
- Managing access and permissions
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations, agreements, and internal guidelines
It is a job that calls for someone who understand importance of structure, documentation, and communication. You will be developing and maintaining solutions, based on stakeholder and customer needs together with your team.
Is this you?
Life here at Telia is evolving every day and we are on our way to become a Nordic tech powerhouse. To fit the bill, you need to understand both technology and human behaviour. We are a small agile team, but a lot riding on collaboration with other teams, and we reach success together; this mean that we don’t have any room for prestige or solo artists. It also means that you are not afraid of getting the nitty gritty stuff done, but you are also able to think conceptually and work with insights to achieve great results.
- Problem Solver - Anticipates problems; analyses situations and develops workable/innovative solutions
- Resourceful – You are adaptable to change and enjoy working in challenging situations
- Service Minded – Prioritize customer satisfaction and being easily approachable to stakeholders
- Team Player
- Working with functional and non-functional requirements
- Creating modelling business processes (BPMN)
- Hands on experience in software development in a complex system
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in ServiceNow development helpful
- Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM helpful
Telia is more than a workplace
With us you will learn from skilled colleagues across international borders, joining a team that makes each other stronger and the world better by solving challenges. We are proud of our friendly atmosphere where people are excited about their work. We thrive on our diversity and ambition to deliver great products and extraordinary experiences for our customers. In a world where choices are endless, if you want to make a real impact, this is a place where you belong. We also have a great benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- 1-month workation / year
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed, and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Information for Lithuanian applicants only:
We offer a monthly base salary from 3546 - 5318 EUR gross plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results.
Apply to join us!
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at
We look forward to receiving your application and to making sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline
During the process, required background checks will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Join us and make better happen!