Technical consultant (Vilnius, LT)
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Salary range (bruto): 2300 - 4500 Eur/month
We are looking for Tia Implementation Consultants with international outlook and experience from the IT-insurance industry for Tia Professional Services in Lithuania or Denmark. Are you ready to join a team of professionals that works with a state-of-the-art standard IT solution for the insurance industry? And are you fascinated by implementing and upgrading Tia solution, service the customers and engage your team in quality work? Do you love working with dedicated professionals? Then you match the profile we are looking for to join our Services & Solutions team in Tia Technology as a Consultant.
About the Job
In Tia Services & Solutions we work with a 360° view of our customers, engaging in customer services, consulting services and Tia solutions. Professional Services in Tia provides consulting services based on demands from customers and partners. As a Tia Implementation Consultant you will deliver a variety of technical services to the Tia community worldwide. You will focus on implementing the Tia Solution for new customers, optimize and upgrade paths for existing customers and implement Tia’s Best Practices. Also, you will ensure customer use and adherence to the standard business processes that come with the Tia Solution.
Your tasks include:
- technical design work, development, configuration and set up in relation to Tia implementations
- performing and optimizing customers’ upgrades to new versions of Tia Solution
- participation in technical product and skills workshops
- review of requirements and technical design along with QA of set-up, design, architecture and infrastructure
- performance optimization
- contributing to technical documentation
- conducting technical workshops
- preparing and delivering technical Tia trainings
- You understand the difference between bespoke and standard solutions and have experience with implementation of standard solutions applying Agile and waterfall methods. You are able to translate your knowledge into useful, practical advice.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Your analytical skills are excellent and you are a system developer due to your experience working with Oracle-based business systems, development in Oracle PL/SQL, Forms, ADF, Oracle database, and WebLogic.
- You also have practical experience working with web services (SOAP, WSDL, XML, REST) and Java. Alternatively, you are familiar with Java EE and have experience developing web based solutions on the platform, for example JPA/JSP/JSF/Struts.
- If you have some work experience from the IT and the insurance sector, or an experience with the Tia solution - this would be an absolute plus although not a requirement.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with defining IT architecture and infrastructure in co-operation with the client, along with standard solutions; methodologies and project planning.
- Tia - a Sapiens company is an international company and you can expect some travelling to our customer sites.
- We hope that as a person you are a team player, outgoing and able to conduct yourself in a professional manner. You are flexible and adapt easily to different environments and cultures. You have a relevant graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV as soon as possible, using the apply button.
Please note, that when submitting your CV and information you accept and consent to the rules on collection of Personal Data. Personal information about you may be held and processed for recruitment only and will be deleted after finalization of the recruitment process.
About Tia Technology
Tia Technology is an international company based in Denmark, who since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. We are Courageous, Competent, Curious and Collaborative and the work environment is informal and non-hierarchical. Since November 2020 we are a Sapiens company.
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.