- Test of multiple applications for customers and internal users on Web, Mobile, API channels;
- Perform regression and sanity testing;
- Identify, document, and raise issues/defects, escalate problems as necessary;
- Prepare documentation and intro of new functionalities for internal/external use;
- Collaborate with product squad to ensure detailed user acceptance criteria.
- A Passion for technology;
- Relevant QA/UAT experience testing applications on Web/Mobile platforms;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to troubleshoot and find the root cause;
- Get things done attitude, self-motivated, with the ability to “roll-up sleeves” and prioritize critical deadlines;
- Understanding of Agile principles is required;
- Great written and verbal skills in English.
- Finance, Payments or Banking background (education or experience);
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders/teams in different countries with different cultural backgrounds.
- Fast growth and new challenges every day;
- Professional growth with pro-team;
- Opportunities to make a major contribution to a fast growing business;
- Private health insurance, sport activities package or 3rd pillar pension fund;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Dedicated training sessions;
- Poker nights, Friday breakfasts, Birthday – Off day approach and a completely open space to introduce new traditions.
1.800 €/month (gross)
Monthly salary (gross): from 1800 EUR. Specific salary is offered based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements.
with subject "UAT Analyst"