Web Applications Developer
- Experience with React, React.js, Next JS or similar framework.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- Experience with statically typed languages like Typescript, Java.
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services.
- Understanding of basic UI/UX design principles.
- An interest in technology and keen to learn more.
- Experience of working with functional programming or Scala.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Knowledge of Webflow builder.
- Knowledge of GitHub.
- Experience working within Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Understanding of Redux architecture.
- Flexitime - At TravelTime we strive to be an organization who empower employees to be judged by their output, not their hours. We work based on autonomy and trust. We set and measure objectives, both individual and team based, which we believe creates better output than working to rigid leave patterns.
- People First - At TravelTime we focus on the People Agenda and are proud that our colleagues and managers support our staff to be the best that they can be with structured CPD’s and training budgets with Friday afternoons dedicated to personal development projects.
- Share Options.
- Gym Membership/Self Improvement Budget.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Learning and Development Platform Licenses.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday, on us!
- Opportunity to work remotely with laptop and personal office equipment provided.
- We still have offices available, for staff who prefer to work away from home.
- Company-sponsored lunches, away days and celebrations with whole Company team gatherings in our Kaunas (Lithuania) office up to 3 times a year.
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial work environment.
with subject "Web Applications Developer"
Please apply through our recruitment platform