Web Data Analyst
Do you want to help Telia Lithuania by driving business results with analytics? Are you a professional with proven track record of successful execution of analytics projects? Keep on reading, you may have just found your next career step that you were looking for!
Hi, my name is Domas Meilūnas and I am building Digital Analytics team. As we are starting a new truly data driven era in Telia Lithuania we are now looking for an inspired Web Data analyst to help us build modern capabilities for business growth and operational efficiency.
Our team is part of Telia Lithuania Digital and Analytics organization. In our ever-changing environment, we need teams who dare to challenge the current status quo, reduce the complexity and care for our co-workers, customers and our society. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
We set high goals for our business and for ourselves. Through constant feedback and regular coaching, our leaders ensure we are on the right path. That is why we want driven and skilled people like you to join us in continuing to make our goals a reality. Boost company culture of data driven decisions
We are looking for Web Data Analyst to join our Digital Analytics unit. Our team is based in Vilnius and has the overall responsibility for providing organization with a variety of analytics and analytical products, data management, customer behavior activities and active organizational support on reporting and analytics. Your contribution will be central and you will have a great opportunity to influence the work that our team and organization is doing.
Your next challenge?
If you want to be a key player in the forefront of establishing our capacity to become data driven organisation and work with one of the most innovative organisations in Lithuania, you are perfect for our team.
In this role you will be required to provide proactive, timely analytic insights in order to positively impact the audience experience and to achieve defined business goals and objectives. This role will partner closely with Online sales, Marketing and Web development teams to analyze performance and to communicate business impact, business risks and business opportunities.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Implementing tagging and configuration that ensures data collection is accurate and adequate to business needs;
- Working with web development team to ensure website code is suitable for tracking implementation;
- Working with the marketing and optimization team to ensure campaigns are supported with the right data;
- Working with business leadership to identify the right KPIs to track;
- Creating reports for management and other team members to update on website performance and to highlight growth opportunities;
- Monitoring the performance of the website and marketing campaigns;
- Staying up-to-date with the latest news, innovations and trends in web analytics, user experience, advertising and technology.
Qualifications and skills we are looking for:
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics – setting goals, creating custom reports etc.;
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager;
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
- Business and marketing acumen;
- Good visual and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organization;
- Ability to work well with different levels of stakeholders as well as both technical and creative people;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, computer science or similar;
- Having Google Analytics certificate will give you advantage.
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership, where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 2000 EUR to 2800 EUR. Additionally, employee benefits includes:
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Found what you were looking for, do not be shy and apply! But if there is still something that you would like to know before that - give me a call me on or get in touch via LinkedIn.