- Develop compatible products, features, and bug fixes, while monitoring accessibility, performance, and multilingual installations;
- Extend our products' development;
- Develop custom WordPress plugins;
- Optimize website performance (front-end and back-end);
- Staying on top of the industry and competitive trends, plus identifying new opportunities to grow our business.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with PHP, MySQL and WordPress;
- Experience with WP-CLI;
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming;
- Broad understanding of REST, responsive website design patterns and architectures;
- Extensive knowledge of code style and quality principles;
- Ability to generate ideas and work independently.
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development;
- Gross salary from 2500 eur gross.
with subject "Wordpress Developer"