Workplace IT Administrator
1.980 - 2.980 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
Are you a friendly and approachable person? Someone ready to offer a helping hand when your colleagues need help with IT hardware and software? Do you pride yourself on getting things done independently?
We've got a role that will suit you.
Based in our brand new Vilnius office, we're looking for a Workplace IT Administrator to assist in smoothly running our IT operations.
We are Hostinger: a world-class web hosting company made up of a curious and high-spirited team of technology professionals. Our processes and procedures must run like clockwork, including the hardware and software we use.
We need you if you have a background in IT and a 'can-do' attitude. Working within the Business Operations Team, you would prepare and maintain hardware and software for Hostinger employees. You will facilitate work, repair equipment, and keep accurate inventories.
Sounds good? Apply now!
What You Will Do:
- Prepare and maintain laptops (macOS/Windows) for newcomers, send and collect hardware globally, install, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, printers, meeting room equipment, and additional equipment located in Hostinger's offices;
- Assist teams by providing access to various internal systems;
- Assist colleagues by responding to requests shared via G-forms, Slack, Jira, calls, etc.;
- Use diagnostic and desktop management tools to troubleshoot problems associated with workstation hardware/software and connectivity issues (e.g. for remote workers and mobile staff);
- Communicate with suppliers related to problems or specific orders;
- Maintain an inventory of all workplace hardware and software (CMDB).
What We Expect:
- Ability to work onsite in our brand new Vilnius office in Cyber City;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the IT Admin field;
- Advanced troubleshooting skills;
- Admin experience/knowledge of G-Suite, Workspace, Slack, JumpCloud, VPN, and access management;
- Knowledge of Mac OS, Windows operating system, and device management system;
- Knowledge of ticketing, workflows, and reporting solutions;
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of preventing and recognizing security incidents (viruses, malware, phishing, 0-day vulnerabilities);
- A 'can-do will-do!' attitude.
What We Offer:
- A culture of high standards, freedom, and responsibility;
- Onsite work from a modern office in Vilnius;
- A team of 1000+ curious & high-spirited Hostingerians worldwide;
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, weekly beach volleyball sessions, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges & much more;
- Modern working equipment, training courses, internal academies, books, conferences, team-building activities, and workshops;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- A gross salary from 1980 to 2980 EUR/month (depending on your experience and qualifications).
Take your career to the next level with Hostinger. Send us your application now - we'd love to hear from you!
with subject "Workplace IT Administrator"
Siųsti cv.lt turimą CV
Siųsti prisegtą CV
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu