Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Business Analyst in Capital & Treasury IT
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. Capital & Treasury IT, being responsible for Capital and Liquidity systems, are about 20 people in Denmark and currently 21 in Vilnius. We are continuing to grow our local team and are looking for a Business Analyst, who would join a team, ensuring smooth IT processes and stable platform for large data-driven (ETL) solutions. The area is of a high focus, as its outcomes provide direct impact on the Bank’s daily liquidity management and other core financial functions.
Your peers would reside in Vilnius and Copenhagen, where the business representatives are also located. You would work very close to business stakeholders, ensuring their ambitions are transformed into working IT solutions.
- Perform analysis on business requirements on your own and/or by involving colleagues in IT and business
- Perform activities in MS SQL server: run SQL queries, review data structures
- Together with business representatives and PMs, work on backlog by prioritizing and describing backlog items
- Act as a consultant to the IT developers
- Follow the implementation solution from analysis to handover
- Plan, communicate and monitor agreements with other departments in IT
- Help prepare and execute test cases
- Strong technical background in data modelling and manipulation tasks working with relational databases
- Proactive approach to data, data processes, data preparation and data quality
- Structured, used to plan own tasks on detailed level and work in close collaboration with business users or specialists in other IT areas
- Able to work independently, make decisions and act upon them
- Committed and dedicated
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Global mind-set – being able to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders in Denmark, Lithuania and India
- Good understanding of financial and banking processes/products (or similar) would be an advantage
- Experience in data-driven (ETL) projects would be an advantage
Tools and technologies:
- Experience with MS SQL/T-SQL code – data querying, transactional statements (can be substituted with good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.