Euromonitor International is the world leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 1000 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (7)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Area of competence:IT, telecommunication, technologies
Business Analysts are expected to have excellent communication skills and organisational skills, have the ability to understand, gather and analyse business requirements and translate these into user stories, project specifications, and supporting artefacts. They should have fantastic attention to detail. The Business Analyst will collaborate with other Business Analysts, Project Managers, Director of Data Strategy and other key stakeholders at all levels across the company. They may be expected to work across a range of bespoke Euromonitor applications and websites.
We are currently looking for two new Business Analysts to work on some exciting projects around big data, and machine learning, and other technical deliveries.
- Bridge the gap between Technology and the business, translating complex business needs into technical requirements.
- Gather, understand and analyse business problems using meetings, interviews, existing document analysis, workshops, surveys and other initiatives. From this understanding, write clear high-quality requirements.
- Write clear acceptance criteria and work with QA and/or Data Testing team to ensure that products and projects meet requirements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish business requests from underlying needs and problems.
- Be involved in testing and release preparation for product releases or projects.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and end users, analyse and identify functional and non-functional requirements.
- Build and maintain documentation for end users, or identify key stakeholders who can do this, to ensure that all users have the information they need to use the systems we provide.
- Provide second / third line support on relevant products or projects, engaging with clients and/or colleagues to understand issues and take necessary steps towards fixing them.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret complex business needs and translate these into requirements
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to engage confidently with stakeholders and end users and clearly communicate complex ideas both to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- High level of numeracy and computer literacy – including strong Excel skills
- Familiarity with some of the technology around big data, ontology, machine learning, analytics and web scraping
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Experience using SCRUM Agile methodology beneficial
- Experience writing Product Backlog Items/User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and create artefacts incl. Wireframes, Process and Flow charts, Technical specifications beneficial
- Experience using Team Foundation Server helpful
- Background in software development or SQL knowledge beneficial
Email your CV and cover letter in English to VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com Application deadline is 29th January, 2018.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Please attach a cover letter.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: