Euromonitor International is the world leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 1000 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (12)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Paskutinio mėnesio (2018-2) vidutinis darbo užmokestis: 1992.91 EUR
Vidutinis darbo užmokestis palyginti su tą pačią ekonominę veiklą vykdančiomis įmonėmis: +91.61%
Darbo užmokeščio grafikas
Area of competence:IT, telecommunication, technologies
Customer Support Executive takes responsibility for resolving Passport Product related issues – setting up account access, investigating queries or bugs raised by colleagues or clients, ensuring all details of issues logged are recorded on the incident tracking system, so that all members of the global support team can see what activity has occurred on a ticket.
An important element of the role is communication with internal users, the rest of the team and clients to ensure that they are up to date with progress on request.
Key tools used are:
- Passport, Research Monitor, and Passport Account Management.
- Single Sign-on rollout to Passport subscribers.
- Euromonitor’s CRM and Sales Management system.
- Euromonitor’s incident tracking system.
- Recording all interactions and communications and responding to user queries using
- Remedyforce incident management system
- Maintaining ownership of user problems until a mutually satisfactory resolution is obtained.
- Escalating issues appropriately to other team members or other teams.
- Recording the details of investigations and fixes on the system.
- Highlighting persistent problems.
- Ensuring that incidents are dealt with in a timely manner according to our agreed SLAs.
Passport Application Support:
- Provide assistance for Passport subscribers - testing suspected problems, escalating issues appropriately and providing advice to users.
- Configuring client subscription services based on instructions from sales and support colleagues
- Monitoring of registered users to minimize unauthorized use of Passport.
- Housekeeping of the user list in consultation with Account Managers and Sales teams.
- Working proactively to minimize the number of subscribers without any specific security mechanism, direct with clients.
- Advise Account Managers, Sales Reps and managers as appropriate of any potential security issues at a subscriber and/or user level.
- Experience supporting a CRM system, especially Salesforce beneficial
- Experience of ITIL in a support environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communications skills and English fluency (both oral & writing)
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience in a similar client-facing application support role with web-based systems
Email your CV and Cover letter in English to: VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com (mention Customer Support under subject heading). Application deadline: 27th April, 2018.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: