Euromonitor International is the world leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 1000 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (12)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Paskutinio mėnesio (2018-2) vidutinis darbo užmokestis: 1992.91 EUR
Vidutinis darbo užmokestis palyginti su tą pačią ekonominę veiklą vykdančiomis įmonėmis: +91.61%
Darbo užmokeščio grafikas
Area of competence:IT, telecommunication, technologies, Science, training, research
We are looking for creative, data driven individuals to join our Data Science team in Analytics unit, based at Euromonitor International Vilnius office.
As a Data Engineer, you will be part of the ambitious effort in building next generation products at Euromonitor International. You will be a part of the team which creates and manages a large fleet of web crawling robots that collects data from hundreds of websites. You will learn the intricacies of modern web infrastructure, how dynamic websites work and become an expert in web crawling and scraping.
We would also welcome those interested or with some experience in FMCG market research.
The key responsibilities:
- Build automated web crawling robot scripts;
- Analyze websites for best crawling methods and strategies;
- Maintain a fleet of web scraping robots, tune scripts for performance, troubleshoot them;
- Work together with data scientists to determine the best data structures and features for extraction;
- Work with our research and industry experts in defining product content strategies;
- Working closely with Technology team and stakeholders to make sure the project meets business requirements;
- Understanding of HTML for web crawling purposes.
- Computer programming aptitude – enjoy writing code.
- Analytical thinking, fast learning, good attention to details, curiosity how things work.
- Good communication skills and English fluency (both oral & writing).
- Interest in market research would be an advantage.
In return, we offer an international, fast-growing, dynamic, and challenging working environment as well as competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
Please send us your resumes and Cover letter in English to VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com (mention Data Engineer under subject heading) by 25th of April, 2018.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: