Euromonitor International is the world's leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 800 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (12)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Paskutinio mėnesio (2018-2) vidutinis darbo užmokestis: 1992.91 EUR
Vidutinis darbo užmokestis palyginti su tą pačią ekonominę veiklą vykdančiomis įmonėmis: +91.61%
Darbo užmokeščio grafikas
Area of competence:IT, telecommunication, technologies, Science, training, research
Analytics and Innovations is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Key objectives are R&D activities and interdisciplinary approach to facilitate the use of cutting edge methodologies, technologies and innovation. The main activities of Analytics and Innovations include micro and macro-economic modelling, forecasting and scenario analysis, data science, urban economics.
As a data scientist, you will be part of the ambitious effort in building next generation products and blending proprietary structured databases with public and proprietary data coming from various noisy channels. Features are scattered across numeric format, fuzzy text and images - so we extensively use Machine Learning and Neural Networks to make sense of it all. We also build and use Recommenders and other Predictive Analytics techniques on this data.
You will be involved in various stages of the project – from brainstorming to initial scripts writing, then scaling and deployment
- Developing scripts for feature extraction and matching from public and proprietary datasets;
- Trend-mining and sentiment analysis of textual data;
- Optimizing algorithms;
- Communicating insights effectively in both written and visual way;
- Working closely with Technology team and stakeholders to make sure the project meets business requirements;
- Monitoring latest developments in Data Science so we use state of the art solutions.
- Background in mathematics/statistics/computer science or similar field;
- Experience with statistical software R/SAS (or respective Python packages);
- Working knowledge of SQL (familiarity with Hadoop/Spark a plus );
- Creative and out-of-the box thinking;
- Good command of English and good oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with sentiment analysis, image recognition, taxonomy mapping – a plus.
- Interest in artificial intelligence, neural networks and machine learning.
In return, we offer an international, fast-growing, dynamic, and challenging working environment with genuine global career development opportunities, as well as competitive salary, benefits and excellent working conditions.
You are welcome to apply with full CV and cover letter (both in English) to VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com (mention Data Scientist under subject heading). Deadline: April 20th, 2018.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: